Escursioni a Kedah / Langkawi: The approximate 40 minutes tour will take guests through scenic route along Burau Bay, Pantai Kok and Telaga Harbour Park. The boat will then go to the Andaman Sea and guests will be able to enjoy the full view of Machincang Mountain where the famous Langkawi Cable Car is located, the beautiful coastline of Burau Bay and get a feel of the lifestyle of the rich and famous when you’re taken for a ride along Telaga Harbour Marina.
The duration in water is about 15 minutes. The vehicle does not move fast, it's safe and great for families & children. After your tour, you may take the opportunity to explore other attractions at Oriental Village (entrance fee not included).
• Cable Car Ride - hovering over jungle and climbing over 550 million years old rock, the 15 minutes cable car ride takes you up 708m above sea level to Langkawi's second highest peak of Mt. Machinchang, where the view of the surrounding islands is simply breathtaking.
• Sky Bridge - from the top station of the cable car, you can access the curved pedestrian bridge built atop Mt. Machinchang. The suspended bridge swings out over the landscape to give visitors a unique spatial experience, being above virgin jungle with spectacular views.
• 3D Art Museum - A new art museum known as 'Art in Paradise' has come up at Oriental Village. It has more than 100 amazing three dimensional artwork. It's the largest in Malaysia.
Meeting/pick-up point: Oriental Village - Main Entrance.
Start/opening time: First tour starts at 9am. Frequency: Generally tour schedule are 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm and 5pm. There may be delay in tour start time of 15-30 minutes if there are insufficient passengers in a trip.
End/closing time: Last tour at 6pm.
Others: Inclusion: Duck Tour ticket.
Exclusions: Items of a personal nature, Tips or gratuities for drivers or guide.
Extra/ Supplements: Tickets are valid for SINGLE visit and non-transferable.
Dress-code: Light and comfortable clothing is recommended.
1)No food is allowed during tour, smoking and alcohol are prohibited on board. Duck Tour reserves the right to refuse boarding or terminate the tour for any guest that appears to be intoxicated or smoking on board.
2) Tour is subject to weather conditions. Departure time and sighseeing routes may be subject to change without notice.
3) To board the vessel one must be able to climb a small foldout step ladder. There is no wheelchair ramp on the vessel.
4) The vessel’s isles and seating rows are very narrow, baby trollers/carriages to be kept at the ticketing kiosk during the tour at no additional cost.