Escursioni a Cadiz / Jerez: Seville has a special colour, a popular Spanish song claims, and you’ll see just why with this fascinating full-day tour to the capital of Andalusia. You will live and breathe the old world charm of this elegant and cosmopolitan city that will keep you enthralled and your photo album full.
Marvel at the imposing Cathedral with its famous Giralda bell tower. Wander the winding, narrow streets of the old Jewish quarter. Take a trip to another dimension at the Star Wars universe of Plaza de España. Tour through the narrow, winding streets of Santa Cruz, the old Jewish Quarter, and discover hidden squares and courtyards cooled by fountains.
You’ll have some free time for lunch and a city-centre stroll before we meet up again for a panoramic bus trip along the fascinating boulevards, passing some of the pavilions built for Expo 92 and finally reaching the magnificent Maria Luisa Park, site of the Plaza de España, which will be instantly recognisable to Star Wars fans as Theed, the capital of Naboo.
Meeting/pick-up point: - Front of Police Station Conil de la Frontera: 8am.
- Round about Hotel Garbi: 8:03am.
- Bus Stop Hotel Hipotels Flamenco Conil: 8:05am.
- Round about hotel Calas de Conil (Roche): 8:23am.
- Bus stop front of Hotel Riu: 8:35am.
- Bus stop front of Hoteles Iberostar: 8:37am.
- Bus stop front of Hoteles Hipotels Sancti Petri: 8:40am.
- Bus stop Hotel Vincci: 8:45am.
- Bus stop sport center “Ciudad de Cádiz”: 9:25am.
- Bus stop Banco Sabadell (front of Mcdonald): 9:27am.
- Bus stop front of hotel Puertatierra: 9:30am.
- Bus stop customs Plaza Sevilla: 9:35am.
- Hotel Puertobahía: 9:55am.
- Train Station El Puerto de Santa María: 10am.
Duration: 10 hours.
End/closing time: At 7pm approx.
Languages: English, Spanish and German.
Others: Travel information: Early morning pick-up from your hotel or a pre-arranged location. Tour includes some time for shopping. Not included admissions.