Escursioni a Okinawa: Have a kayak and snorkeling adventure in Blue Cave, Okinawa! Enjoy the sunny beach and marvel at the glowing blue ocean in between crevices and tunnels.
In this experience, you'll meet your host at a handmade marine house before kayaking towards the Blue Cave where you'll enjoy panoramic views of cliffs, coastlines, and subtropical plants!
Enjoy a short tea break, and then snorkel for the remainder of the time with tropical fish among the magical Blue Cave.
Points of interest/ itinerary:
1. Gather at the guide's handmade marine house.
2. Get into a kayak and row out towards the "Blue Cave". Enjoy a panoramic view of cliffs, coastlines, and subtropical plants while you leisurely row your kayak.
3. When the huge cave appears, kayak onto the shore nearby and have some tea.
4. Snorkeling practice in the ocean near the shore.
5. Head towards Okinawa ocean!
6. Enjoy snorkeling, play with tropical fish, and explore the mysterious and magical Blue Cave with sunlight glistening from the bottom.
Meeting/pick-up point: Malibu House restaurant near the Renaissance Resort Hotel.
Duration: 3 hours.
Start/opening time: Daily at 8:30am, 10:30am and 1:30pm.
Others: Please provide your shoe size at the time of booking for your snorkeling equipment.