Whistler and Shannon Falls: Revel in the natural beauty as you wind your way along the Sea to Sky Highway to Whistler with a stop at Shannon Falls to feel the mist from the roaring water. Views of the surrounding snowcapped mountain peaks and Howe Sound’s coastal fjord are brilliant. Explore the many shops and restaurants of Whistler Village and experience one of the many activities and attractions including the Aboriginal Cultural Museum where you can learn about Canada’s First Nations People. After a full day in the mountains, sit back and relax on your return journey toVancouver. Tour Features:
- Whistler Village - Browse through quaint village shops, walk along forest trails or just relax and enjoy the mountain scenery.
- Squamish Lil'wat Centre and Museum in Whistler - A museum dedicated to the history, culture and art of the local First Nations (admission included).
- Shannon Falls - Walk to the base of Shannon Falls, the third highest waterfall in British Columbia.
- Stawamus Chief - The world's 2nd largest granite monolith, towering over the waters of the Howe Sound at 2,297 feet.
- Glacial Fjord - Canada's southernmost glacial fjord.
- Lions Gate Bridge - An iconic suspension bridge built in 1937 by the Guinness family noted for their accomplishments in brewing, banking, and politics.
Meeting/pick-up point: Pick-ups from Vancouver and Richmond hotels. Please call 24 hours prior to tour to confirm pick up location and time.
Start/opening time: 8:30am.
End/closing time: 6:30pm.
Dress code: Casual or Semi Casual.
Other information: Please note that although admission is not included for the Peak2Peak Gondola, many guests have interest in this attraction. Please note, annually it operates weekend only from mid-September to mid- October, and then closes completely for approximately 6 weeks in October and November for maintenance.