Beer and Food Brewery Tour: What could go better with a whole bunch of beer samples than a tasty meal? Along with a generous amount of beer samples, our Beer and Food Brewery Tours visit 3 breweries in 4 hours and include a full meal at the final stop of the evening. Transportation is included via the Vancouver Brewery Tours van with a convenient downtown pick up/drop off at Waterfront Station that includes transportation to and from the breweries.
While on tour, guests enjoy behind the scenes tours at each stop, learn about the brewing process and about the history and operations of each brewery before being treated to VIP seating and a generous amount of craft beer samples. A full meal is included at the final stop at Big Rock Brewery and Eatery from a custom menu designed just for our tours. At the end of the tour, each guest receives a free Vancouver Brewery Tours beer glass.
• At each pub we stop at, you'll receive a collection of different beers to try out
• A Full meal at the final stop of Big Rock Urban Brewery and Eatery
• Free Vancouver Brewery Tours beer glass
• Vancouver Brewery Tours Beer Tasting Journal
• Pick up, drop off and transportation to and from the breweries
• 3 brewery visits in 4 hours
• VIP seating and entrance
• Enthusiastic and knowledgeable tour guides
• Behind the scenes brewery tours
• From grain to glass: an introduction to the brewing process
• A group photo will be emailed to you after the tour
Meeting/pick-up point: Each tour departs from inside Waterfront Station at 601 West Cordova, conveniently located in downtown Vancouver near the city’s hotel district and accessible by all forms of transportation.
Duration: 4 hours.
Start/opening time: At 4pm.
End/closing time: At 8pm.
Min. Age: 19 years old.