Save Time & Money Combo: Colosseum and Open Bus - 48 hours: Save time and money with this special hop on – hop off bus tour and skip the line Colosseum ticket package. Have Rome at your fingertips and sightsee even more easily.
* See Rome comfortably with a hop on – hop off bus tour
* Multilingual commentary available
* Skip the line entry into the Colosseum
* Entry into the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill
Suspended between history and legend, myth and beauty, Rome still preserves its infinite charm and its unrivalled wonders. From ancient times to the Middle Ages, from Baroque to modern times, every age saw the Eternal City shining in its magic splendour.
Now you can see the places that made Rome immortal on board a hop on – hop off bus tour. Travel through history and the places that made Rome great from on board a double-decker bus. With stops all around the city you can comfortably get from one attraction to the next and simply hop off when you want to explore an area further. And with multilingual commentary you can learn as you go around the city.
Included with this package is a skip the line ticket to the most imposing of all Roman monuments: the Colosseum. Also included is entry to the Roman Forum and Palatine Hill, the political heart of Ancient Rome and one of the most ancient parts of the city.
Redeem point: 1) City Sightseeing® Roma – Coliseum Visitor Center. Address: Via IV Novembre, 147 (Piazza Venezia) - 00187 Roma. Timetable: 9am - 7pm every day | 9am - 2pm Sundays and Bank Holidays.
2) City Sightseeing® Roma - Vatican Visitor Center. Address: Via della Conciliazione, 4 - inside Auditorium Conciliazione - 00187 Roma. Timetable: 9:30am – 5:30pm every day.
3) City Sightseeing® Roma - Repubblica Visitor Center. Address: Piazza della Repubblica – inside EATALY - 00187 Roma. Timetable: 9am – 6pm every day.
4) City Sightseeing® Roma - Visitor Center Stazione Termini. Address: Via Giolitti, 36 – next to Mercato Centrale - 00187 Roma. Timetable: 9am – 6pm every day.
Duration: Entire tour duration: 100 min. Frequency: 20 min. Ticket valid for 48 hours. Colosseum ticket valid for 2 consecutive days.
Start/opening time: First departure 9am, last 5pm. Colosseum: 9am to 3pm.
Languages: Audio guide available in Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Russian.