The Sightseeing Pass: The Sightseeing Pass NYC is the best Unlimited Sightseeing Pass in New York City -- Choose from more than 90 attractions and special discounts! Select the Pass that suits your stay – choose a 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7 day pass and see as many included attractions during those days as you want! Lunch (or dinner) is on us! Pass includes prix-fix meals and dollar discounts at several popular NYC restaurants. Choices include attractions like the Empire State Building Observatory, Madame Tussauds, Madison Square Garden Tour; museums such as the Guggenheim Musuem, Metropolitan Museum of Art, and Brooklyn Historical Society; Gray Line/CitySightseeing double decker bus tours, The RIDE, and the TOUR. Choices also include walking tours, cruises and restaurants! In the city that never sleeps, the Sightseeing Pass allows you to fit as many things into your schedule for a discounted price. Redeem address:
All vouchers must be exchanged at one of the Gray Line CitySightseeing NY Visitors Centers listed here:
1) Flagship Location: 777 8th Avenue, between 47th and 48th Streets.
2) Port Authority Bus Terminal: Street level entrance of Port Authority Bus Terminal on 42nd Street, just off the corner of 8th Avenue.
3) Empire State Building Visitor Center: 350 Fifth Avenue (between 33rd and 34th Streets), ground level.
4) Visitor Center at Planet Hollywood: 1540 Broadway (entrance on 45th Street).
5) Ripley’s Believe It or Not! New York: 234 West 42nd Street (between 7th & 8th Avenues). Redeem point schedule:
1) Flagship Location: from 7am to 8pm.
2) Port Authority Bus Terminal: from 7am to 7pm.
3) Empire State Building Visitor Center: from 7am to 12am.
4) Visitor Center at Planet Hollywood: from 9am to 6pm.
5) Ripley’s Believe It or Not! New York: from 8am to 8pm.
Others: Once guests have exchanged their vouchers for The Sightseeing Pass, their pass is ready for use. They can follow instructions below to gain entry at each attraction and tour. To use your pass, simply show it at the main ticket office for each attraction for admittance, unless otherwise noted below. This pass is activated the first time you use it and is then valid for the amount of consecutive calendar days that you’ve purchased. Once you use the pass at an attraction, there is a 1-hour time limit before you can use it again at a different location. You may visit all inclusions one time each.