Shop, Hop, and Top 3-Day Value Package + 1 extra day free: See it all, experience it all and buy it all (for a bargain!) Shop till you drop whilst exploring all the tourist hot-spots in the city! A unique tour, perfect for everyone!
* Discover at your own pace, personalized by you, for you!
* Admire the breathtaking views at the observation deck at the Top of the Rock!
* Find yourself a bargain in the designer outlets!
CitySights NY’s Hop, Shop and Top tour gives you an incredible 4 day value package where you can combine tours and see the city at your own pace aboard the hop-on/hop-off double decker buses! With a licensed tour guide, this is the perfect way to explore the city in a way that suits you best!
You’ll get to experience the whole city your way– from Uptown and Harlem, to Downtown and Brooklyn, plus a fantastic Night Tour. Plus, you’ll get to visit the observation deck at the Top of the Rock with breathtaking views over the whole city.
Once you’re ready to start shopping till you drop, you’ll head to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets, a short ride across the Hudson, where you’ll find 220 outlet stores, including Ann Taylor, Burberry, Calvin Klein, Coach, Gucci, Michael Kors, Saks Avenue Off 5th and so many more.
Create unforgettable memories (and buy some too!) with this exciting tour of the big apple.
Meeting/pick-up point: To redeem your voucher, please go to one of the following locations between 8am and 8pm:
1) Visitors Center at 777 8th Avenue
2) Visitors Center at Port Authority Bus Terminal, 8th Avenue & 42nd Street, Ground Level. 3) Gray line CitySightseeing New York Visitors Center in Times Square - located in the lobby of Ripley’s: Believe It or Not, 234 West 42 Street, between 7th and 8th Avenue (8am to 8pm).
Duration: Hop on Hop off double decker tickets are valid for 96 hours from the time the voucher is exchanged for service. Tickets for Top of the Rock Observation Deck or ESB, The New-York Historical Society or Museum of the City of NY and CitySightseeing NY Hop-on, Hop-off Ferry are valid as indicated on ticket stub.
Start/opening time: Buses run from 8am to 6pm daily with departures frequently.
End or closing time: Gray Line CitySightseeing NY will operate on New Year's Eve until 3pm.
Languages: Live guide in English only. Audio guides available in the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Portuguese, Mandarin, Russian, Japanese, Korean, and Hebrew.