Visit to Florence from Milan: Discover Florence on this day trip from Milan. Travel by high-speed train and spend a day in the pearl of the Renaissance and use the hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus to immerge yourself in the art and architecture of the unique city. You will see the Duomo and Brunelleschi’s dome and, if selected, you can enter the Uffizi Gallery with your skip-the-line ticket.
* Day trip from Milan to Florence with round-trip high-speed train
* Hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket to discover Florence and its must-see attractions with an included
* Informative audio commentary as you ride the open-top double-decker bus
* Visit the Duomo, Piazzale Michelangelo and more
* Complimentary map and Florence city guide.
Redeem address: Please go to the office in Largo Cairoli/Via Cusani 18 (from 9am to 7pm) to take the documents for the excursion.
Meeting/pick-up point: Central Station Milan.
Start/opening time: At 8am.
End/closing time: At 8pm.
Others: Please note that 1 day earlier guests have to go to Milan city center. Uffizi Gallery entrance included.