Day Trip to Florence with Uffizi Gallery Entry from Milan: Discover Florence on this day trip from Milan.
* Day trip from Milan to Florence with round-trip high-speed train
* Hop-on hop-off bus tour ticket to discover Florence and its must-see attractions with an included
* Informative audio commentary as you ride the open-top double-decker bus
* Visit the Duomo, Piazzale Michelangelo and more
* Complimentary map and Florence city guide
Travel by high-speed train and spend a day in the pearl of the Renaissance and use the hop-on hop-off City Sightseeing bus to immerge yourself in the art and architecture of the unique city. You will see the Duomo and Brunelleschi’s dome and, if selected, you can enter the Uffizi Gallery with your skip-the-line ticket.
Meeting/pick-up point: Milan Central Station. The day before the tour, you must go to the supplier’s office located at Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani 18.
Duration: 2 hour journey; 8 hours free time to explore the city.
Start/opening time: Departure by train from Milan Centrale Station to Florence (with Freccia Rossa high Speed train) at 8am. Arrival into Florence at 10am.
End/closing time: Departure to Milan from Florence (Santa Maria Novella Station) at 6pm. Arrival in Milan at 8pm.
Not included: Duomo and Brunelleschi’s Dome tickets.
Others: Includes Uffizi Gallery entry and hop on – hop off sightseeing tickets.