The Milan Pass: The exclusive opportunity for visitors: The Milan Pass, the 48-hour city card that offers the best of museums, attractions, city tours, transport, restaurants and shops across the city. Get all Milan top attractions while saving both time and money!
The Milan Pass helps maximize your time in the city, providing you with the perfect sightseeing itinerary, exclusive special offers and fast track access to various attractions.
The Milan Pass guarantees free entry or reduced-price tickets to affiliated facilities; on top of this, Milan Pass holders get exclusive discounts and benefits at loads of shops, restaurants and affiliated leisure facilities across Milan.
It includes also the 48-hour CitySightseeing Hop On Hop Off ticket.
The fare includes:
* Welcome and assistance at Milan Visitor Center.
* A nominative pass to obtain discounts from affiliates
* A book of vouchers to access offers at affiliated facilities for a total value of more than € 300
* A guidebook that helps you discover exclusive offers and plan itineraries tailored on you, plus lots of useful information to get around in the city offering a slew of museums, shops, restaurants, exhibitions…
* A map of the city complete with all the most useful indications
* An events calendar featuring the current month’s artistic and cultural appointment, plus all forms of entertainment
* City Sightseeing Hop On Hop Off ticket 48h valid.
Redeem address: You can change your Voucher directly at Milan Visitor Center - Largo Cairoli / Via Cusani.
Redeem point schedule: From 9am to 7pm.
Duration: 48-hours pass.
Opening days/period: Daily.
Others: Time in advance to be at the meeting point: 30 minutes.