Helsinki Card: Helsinki Card is a city card with a number of benefits that will help you to discover and experience Helsinki plus save money, time and energy during your visit. The Helsinki Card is valid for 24h, 48h or 72h.
The card includes:
- FREE Sightseeing tour by bus and by boat
- FREE unlimited travel on public transport in Helsinki and ferry to/from Suomenlinna Sea Fortress
- FREE entry to major museums and sights
- FREE guidebook incl. maps and complete tourist info
- Several discounts in restaurants, shops and concerts
Helsinki Card Region
The Helsinki Card Region has all the same benefits as the Helsinki Card. On top of that the card entitles the holder to free travel in the whole metropolitan area: not only in Helsinki but also Espoo, Kauniainen and Vantaa. Public transportation system includes buses, trams, the metro, Suomenlinna ferry and commuter trains, including train to the Airport.
Redeem address: Helsinki Cards bought online can be collected in the Tickets & Tours by Strömma, Tourist Information or Helsinki-Vantaa Airport Travel Service 24h (T2 Service Floor).
Duration: The Helsinki Card is valid for 24h, 48h or 72h.
Others: Please print the confirmation and present it on arrival.