Catalina Island Scuba Diving: Welcome aboard and scuba dive the two must dive sites and the most beautiful underwater ecosystem of the Dominican Republic, with a full day all-inclusive tour to Catalina Island. Experience clear turquoise waters, incredible coral formations, fish life, ultimate relaxation in paradise in a private beach, enjoy the cool breeze and selection of refreshments at the bar looking over the ocean and a Dominican feast prepared by the highly skilled chef.
Description/itinerary of the Journey:
• Enjoy the cool breeze and light entertainment aboard a catamaran to Catalina Island.
• Dive the Wall on the east side of Catalina Island, close to Captain Kidd’s shipwreck of 1699.
• Explore the Aquarium on the west side of Catalina Island on your second dive.
• Stroll along white sandy beaches and relax under palm trees in a private beach.
• Soak up the Caribbean sun from the ocean side beach bar.
• Enjoy an open bar with a selection of alcoholic and non-alcoholic refreshments.
• Enjoy a Dominican BBQ feast prepared by the renowned chef.
• Learn to dance the Dominican way as the entertainment team take to the dance floor.
Meeting/pick-up point: Hotels reception.
Duration: 7 hours.
Start/opening time: 9am.
End/closing time: 4pm.
Languages: English, French, German, Spanish .
Others: Not suitable for pregnant women or handicap customers / you must be a certified PADI diver / the minimum age to dive is 13 years old / you should be in good health, particularly in terms of your respiratory and circulation systems. You will be asked to self-certify before going on the dive / you will need to complete the required PADI forms Customers should bring: Comfortable shoes and clothes, camera, extra cash for tips and souvenir.