Holland Pass: Holland Pass: Save on Sightseeing! Pass Includes: <<br /> 1) Entrance Tickets
• Choose 2, 4 or 6 entrance tickets plus FREE Canal Cruise.
• Valid at major museums and top attractions in Amsterdam, Rotterdam, The Hague, Utrecht and other sights of interest.
2) Canal Cruise
Take a Canal Cruise where you can enjoy a unique tour along the famous canals and admire from a different perspective the highlights of Amsterdam.
3) Holland Pass Discounts
• Unlimited discounts!
• If you have used all your tickets, simply show your card for even more savings at museums and attractions
• Discounts at many shops and restaurants
4) Skip the Line
• Visit more in less time!
• Holland Pass gets you fast-track entry at the top museums and busiest attractions
• Rijksmuseum, Madame Tussauds, Van Gogh Museum, Heineken Experience, Artis Royal Zoo, Body Worlds, Keukenhof Gardens
• +300 pages, full colour
• Detailed information on each museum and attraction
• City maps
• Exclusive special offers at a wide selection of restaurants and shops
• 4 languages (English, French, German and Spanish)
6) Valid for 1 month
• Valid for 1 month after 1st use (note: not booking date)
• Flexible to use during your full visit!
Holland Pass is easy to use and a flexible way to experience Amsterdam and highlights.
Exclusive for Holland Pass 2016 holders:
• Free and fast track entry at Rijksmuseum
• Free transport and free entry plus fast track entry to the popular Keukenhof Garden Holland Pass offers various ways to visit Keukenhof to enjoy the ultimate spring feeling! Departures from Amsterdam city centre, Schiphol airport or Leiden Central Station. Keukenhof open 24 March – 16 May 2016
• Free and fast track entry at Madame Tussauds worth € 23
• 1 entrance ticket can be used for the combination ticket Hop on, Hop off Bus & Boat worth € 28. Sightseeing has never been so much fun! Comfortable buses make your travel easy & convenient while seeing the key locations and top attractions of bustling Amsterdam. Hop on, Hop off as much as you would like at any of the bus and boat stops on the route and visit your choice of museums and attractions with Holland Pass.
Enjoy a canal cruise or use it for transport and make the most out of your trip. Exchange your ticket at one of the following locations;
Amsterdam 24 hours transport ticket – GVB, The Hague 1 day transport ticket – HTM, Rotterdam 1 day transport ticket – RET, Waterland 1 day transport ticket (Edam Marken Volendam) – EBS, Round-trip Schiphol/Zaanse Schans – Connexxion
Amsterdam 1 hour Canal Cruise – Lovers, The Hague 1.5 hour Canal Cruise – De Ooievaart, Rotterdam 1.15 hour Harbour tour – Spido, Delft 45 min. Canal Cruise – Rondvaart Delft, Utrecht 1 hour Canal Cruise – Rederij Schuttevaer
Please find below a link to the overview of all participants for the Holland Pass 2017. Each product specifies whether it requires a silver or a gold ticket and/or what type of discount is available. Download the Holland Pass Overview 2017 .
GWK Leiden Central Station. 1. GWK Travelex The Hague: Koningin Julianaplein 10, 2595 AA The Hague. Opening hours: Mon-Fri: 8am-8pm. Sat-Sun: 10am-6pm.
2. GWK Travelex Schiphol Plaza, Landside: Aankomst passage 23 (Arrival hall 3/4), 1118 AX Luchthaven Schiphol. Opening hours: Mon- Sun: 6am-11.30pm.
3. GWK Travelex Schiphol Schiphol Airside Departure hall, lounge 1 gates B/C, 1118 AX Luchthaven Schiphol. Opening hours: Mon-Sun: 6am-8.30pm
Languages: Free 280 page full-color guide book, available in 4 languages (English, French, German and Spanish).
Others: Holland Pass is valid per person. Every version has 1 Gold ticket that is valid at all museums and attractions, including Rijksmuseum. Other Gold tickets in the package do not offer free entry at the Rijksmuseum. Per version, you can only visit the Rijksmuseum once. ONLY Rijksmuseum ticket is valid.