Ausflüge in Livorno: Visiting Livorno by bike is the best way to discover and enjoy the city. We propose a simple tour suitable for all ages that will allow you in two hours to see the most characteristic points and views. Livorno is a town entirely flat and therefore very easy to get around by bicycle.
We will visit the historic district of Venice with its picturesque canals and its churches, to then reach the new fortress from which you can take very scenic pictures. We will hop on our bike and reach Piazza della Repubblica, which with its impressive 18,000 m2 is surely one of the largest piazzas in Italy. Finally we’ll reach the historic covered market, where we will make a brief stop to enjoy the culinary folklore of Livorno.
We will then stroll downtown and get lost in Livorno’s charm, to see the Duomo, Piazza Cavour, the Goldoni Theatre, Piazza Magenta with its great Church of Santa Maria del Soccorso. From the city center will ride on towards the beautiful promenade of Livorno, with stops at Terrazza Mascagni and other characteristic spots.
*The LIVORNO CARD offers an opportunity to get to know and enjoy Livorno while taking advantage of many special offers and discounts:
• Mediterranean Natural History Museum: FREE entrance
• G. Fattori Municipal Museum: FREE entrance
• Local CTT bus service: FREE
• The Mascagni itineraries at the Goldoni Theatre: FREE
• Casa Natale Modigliani: Reduction of 1 euro off the entrance fee
• Boat trip: Adults € 1,50 off the whole ticket; Children (5-12 years) € 1,00 off the whole ticket
• Aquarium in Leghorn: Adults € 2,00 off the whole ticket; Children 6 to 12 years € 1,00 off the whole ticket
• "La Vecchia Venezia" Restaurant: 10% discount
Duration: 2 hours.